lunedì 29 agosto 2011

about me..

I was four when I think I sensed, for the first time, that my soul should wear an image, should be clothed in an outfit to grow up with my body and my thoughts. It needed to be covered up, disguised without leaving it naked to the eyes of those who wouldn’t have understood, of the world that wouldn’t have known what to do with a soul without a dress.
My dress is my art. My art is a way to dress my soul, to dress the soul of who wants to look over the appearence.
In my paintings i can see your soul alive, stripped of any appearance, I can see the indiscreet eyes of your thoughts, the whirls of your emotions that fill your body with blinding reflections.
Naked soul that now are getting rid of the many layers with which you wisely got covered.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento